In the mist of poetic London rain, glittering in the smoky air, I swear to god in this light and on this day / London became the most beautiful thing I’ve seen.
A fragrance created to stir memories of a cherished autumn stroll through this village-like neighborhood in London. Home to Sir Paul McCartney, Abbey Road Studios, referenced in the Rolling Stones song, "Play with Fire."
Smoke wafting from chimney pots heading skyward in a sweet haze. Smoky tendrils lead into dry hickory, cedarwood, and vetiver with charred, woody notes that melt into damp aromas of autumn leaves on rain-soaked concrete.
- Natural Wax Candle in Smoke Grey Mouth Blown Glassware
- Not a trace of petroleum-derived paraffin is used in our wax formulation.
- Composed of an exquisite blend of bespoke perfume oils and essential oils, which are phthalate-free and crafted with cotton wicking.
- Poured into artisan mouth-blown glassware exclusive to Tatine, crafted to be drink safe. Gently hand wash or place the glass in the dishwasher for use at your next celebration and let it live uniquely on.
- The box holding this candle is produced using 100% recycled paperboard. The outer wrap is made using a mix of reimagined post-consumer recycled materials that are both EU Reach and Prop 65 compliant. This package is artfully printed with craft manufacturing using repulpable foils.
CLASSIC 8 OUNCE
- up to 50 hours of a delicate fragrant atmosphere when burned properly.
PETITE 3 OUNCE BLACK WAX
- up to 16 hours of a delicate fragrant atmosphere when burned properly.
- Our petite candles are tinted black with ingredients extracted from vegetable oils that are both Prop65 and REACH compliant.
- Inky black when lit, a light grey crystallization or texture may appear on the unlit candle surface. This is considered a unique part of working with natural colorants.