Sweet and woody perfumes set ablaze. A cedarwood and fir balsam olfaction, warmed by fragrant forest resins and natural clove oils arranged in a darkly enchanting woodpile bouquet.
Melting and burning in the glow of a crackling, ambient flame, our brush with each other lasting.
The smoke lingers in our hair, permeates our skin and travels deep to the seat of memory. The embers are still hot.
We walk away from the fire; no matter how far we walk, we carry this scent with us.
- Natural Wax Candle in Smoke Grey Mouth Blown Glassware
- Not a trace of petroleum-derived paraffin is used in our wax formulation.
- Composed of an exquisite blend of bespoke perfume oils and essential oils, which are phthalate-free and crafted with cotton wicking.
- Poured into artisan mouth-blown glassware exclusive to Tatine, crafted to be drink safe. Gently hand wash or place the glass in the dishwasher for use at your next celebration and let it live uniquely on.
- The box holding this candle is produced using 100% recycled paperboard. The outer wrap is made using a mix of reimagined post-consumer recycled materials that are both EU Reach and Prop 65 compliant. This package is artfully printed with craft manufacturing using repulpable foils.
CLASSIC 8 OUNCE
- up to 50 hours of a delicate fragrant atmosphere when burned properly.
PETITE 3 OUNCE BLACK WAX
- up to 16 hours of a delicate fragrant atmosphere when burned properly.
- Our petite candles are tinted black with ingredients extracted from vegetable oils that are both Prop65 and REACH compliant.
- Inky black when lit, a light grey crystallization or texture may appear on the unlit candle surface. This is considered a unique part of working with natural colorants.