St. John's Wood
In the mist of poetic London rain, glittering in the smoky air, I swear to god in this light and on this day / London became the most beautiful thing I’ve seen.
A fragrance created to stir memories of a cherished autumn stroll through this village-like neighborhood in London. Home to Sir Paul McCartney, Abbey Road Studios, referenced in the Rolling Stones song, "Play with Fire."
Smoke wafting from chimney pots heading skyward in a sweet haze. Smoky tendrils lead into dry hickory, cedarwood, and vetiver with charred, woody notes that melt into damp aromas of autumn leaves on rain-soaked concrete.
- Natural Wax Candle in Smoke Grey Mouth Blown Glassware
- Not a trace of petroleum-derived paraffin is used in our wax formulation.
- Composed of an exquisite blend of bespoke perfume oils and essential oils, which are phthalate-free and crafted with cotton wicking.
- Poured into artisan mouth-blown glassware exclusive to Tatine, crafted to be drink safe. Gently hand wash or place the glass in the dishwasher for use at your next celebration and let it live uniquely on.
- The packaging for this collection is made from 100% post-consumer materials, richly textured and beautifully repurposed. Every parcel is unique and variations in the paper are a testament to its natural character.
- The boxes are printed in Chicago with craft manufacturing, adorned with locally-sourced, 100% recyclable labels featuring a kindred design collaboration between two Chicago female artists and Tatine, working in shared inspiration from music, poetry, and abstract painting.
- Flatten the beautiful origami-style box, as the scent of each candle leaves its mark and can be slipped into a drawer to emit a delicate fragrance.
CLASSIC 8 OUNCE
- up to 50 hours of a delicate fragrant atmosphere when burned properly.
PETITE 3 OUNCE BLACK WAX
- up to 16 hours of a delicate fragrant atmosphere when burned properly.
- Our petite candles are tinted black with ingredients extracted from vegetable oils that are both Prop65 and REACH compliant.
- Inky black when lit, a light grey crystallization or texture may appear on the unlit candle surface. This is considered a unique part of working with natural colorants.