The season is at hand when swaying on its stem
Every flower exhales perfume like a censer
Sounds and perfumes circle in the evening air;
To be fragrant, magical, and medicinal, Holy Basil is a spiritual ceremony of dark green camphorous herbal notes blended with wild grasses, cannabis, and sacred basil.
Adorning houses and temples throughout India, the plant's woody stalks are often made into beads used in meditation malas or rosaries, generating a warming influence on physiology.
Drops of dark syrupy violet oil, anise, and garden mint enhance nature's fragrant and spiritual rhythms emanating from this scent.
Clove buds and green vine tomato are spun into sweet holy basil flower buds to echo the divine origins of the sacred flowering plant, which can give you so much sweet solace for your cares, if you let it.
- Natural Wax Candle in Smoke Grey Mouth Blown Glassware
- Not a trace of petroleum-derived paraffin is used in our wax formulation.
- Composed of an exquisite blend of bespoke perfume oils and essential oils, which are phthalate-free and crafted with cotton wicking.
- Poured into artisan mouth-blown glassware exclusive to Tatine, crafted to be drink safe. Gently hand wash or place the glass in the dishwasher for use at your next celebration and let it live uniquely on.
- The box holding this candle is produced using 100% recycled paperboard. The outer wrap is made using a mix of reimagined post-consumer recycled materials that are both EU Reach and Prop 65 compliant. This package is artfully printed with craft manufacturing using repulpable foils.
CLASSIC 8 OUNCE
- up to 50 hours of a delicate fragrant atmosphere when burned properly.
PETITE 3 OUNCE BLACK WAX
- up to 16 hours of a delicate fragrant atmosphere when burned properly.
- Our petite candles are tinted black with ingredients extracted from vegetable oils that are both Prop65 and REACH compliant.
- Inky black when lit, a light grey crystallization or texture may appear on the unlit candle surface. This is considered a unique part of working with natural colorants.