If you take care of the spirits, they will take care of you.
Inspired by the wishful shrines and miniature temples of Thailand, Spirit House is an inviting, floral inquiry through a smoky cloud of incense sticks into the mystical, beautiful ceremony of keeping altars of daily gratitude to propitiate surrounding spirits, beckoning them to guard the dwellings we share.
Bearing the scent of orange, mandarin, and coriander, Spirit House is an uplifting blend of fire and crackling spices, pimento, and dried chilies with clarifying offerings of lemongrass and wild lime leaves wrapped in garlands of violets and rose hips.
An ancient blend of vetiver and proprietary Ma-Kwan pepper from Thailand floats invisibly in the air to positively affect your mood and atmosphere. Like any miracle of good fortune, it cannot be explained, but wholly sensed within.
Hope is illuminated.
- Natural Wax Candle in Smoke Grey Mouth Blown Glassware
- Not a trace of petroleum-derived paraffin is used in our wax formulation.
- Composed of an exquisite blend of bespoke perfume oils and essential oils, which are phthalate-free and crafted with cotton wicking.
- Poured into artisan mouth-blown glassware exclusive to Tatine, crafted to be drink safe. Gently hand wash or place the glass in the dishwasher for use at your next celebration and let it live uniquely on.
- The box holding this candle is produced using 100% recycled paperboard. The outer wrap is made using a mix of reimagined post-consumer recycled materials that are both EU Reach and Prop 65 compliant. This package is artfully printed with craft manufacturing using repulpable foils.
CLASSIC 8 OUNCE
- up to 50 hours of a delicate fragrant atmosphere when burned properly.
PETITE 3 OUNCE BLACK WAX
- up to 16 hours of a delicate fragrant atmosphere when burned properly.
- Our petite candles are tinted black with ingredients extracted from vegetable oils that are both Prop65 and REACH compliant.
- Inky black when lit, a light grey crystallization or texture may appear on the unlit candle surface. This is considered a unique part of working with natural colorants.