A slow burn carried aloft by the sense of transcendent joy that comes from foraging out at the edges of things. Illuminated by scent memory from travels and the undeniably pretty leftover unfinished reel from the after sessions of David Crosby's first solo record-
The Coast Road
…is a wafting sillage of orange blossoms and lime, salty mandarin zest, Italian lemon, and soft sage stacked on harmonies of coriander, delicate jasmine, and creamy aromatic vapors of sandalwood, cedar, and guiac wood. Maritime pine floats on top of melodic, effervescent waves of scented dark blue waters along sun-swept coastal roads where the sea's music meets the earth's perfumes.
The music feels the way a dream sounds when you try to retell it in the morning: foggy, only loosely coherent, dissolving in real-time.
- Natural Wax Candle in Smoke Grey Mouth Blown Glassware
- Not a trace of petroleum-derived paraffin is used in our wax formulation.
- Composed of an exquisite blend of bespoke perfume oils and essential oils, which are phthalate-free and crafted with cotton wicking.
- Poured into artisan mouth-blown glassware exclusive to Tatine, crafted to be drink safe. Gently hand wash or place the glass in the dishwasher for use at your next celebration and let it live uniquely on.
- The box holding this candle is produced using 100% recycled paperboard. The outer wrap is made using a mix of reimagined post-consumer recycled materials that are both EU Reach and Prop 65 compliant. This package is artfully printed with craft manufacturing using repulpable foils.
CLASSIC 8 OUNCE
- up to 50 hours of a delicate fragrant atmosphere when burned properly.
PETITE 3 OUNCE BLACK WAX
- up to 16 hours of a delicate fragrant atmosphere when burned properly.
- Our petite candles are tinted black with ingredients extracted from vegetable oils that are both Prop65 and REACH compliant.
- Inky black when lit, a light grey crystallization or texture may appear on the unlit candle surface. This is considered a unique part of working with natural colorants.